From Boosting Performance
What is Change Management?
- The process that protects customers from IT changes
- Ensures changes are evaluated, prioritised, planned, tested, implemented and documented
What are the 3 types of change?
- Standard: Pre-approved by Change Manager
- Normal: Normal routines
- Emergency: No time to be handled as a normal change
What does good look like?
- Successful changes (partly defined by customers)
Video of ITIL Change Management
Orientation workshop for your organisation
- Who is the Change Manager? Several?
- Where is an overview of planned changes?
- Where is an overview of Change Advisory Boards?
- Which Change Advisory Boards could I be involved in?
- Where is the list of standard changes?
- What desire lines exist around the process?
- What can be improved to have more successful changes?
- What can be done to capture more changes?
Simple as possible work description for a Change Manager
- Impress the customer with successful changes!