From Boosting Performance
What is Evaluation Management?
The ITIL process that creates:
- Predicted performance of changes (what will happen if change is approved)
- Actual performance of changes (what happened after change was implemented)
What does good look like?
- Predicted reports are trustworthy
- Actual reports after changes have been implemented are similar to predicted reports
Video of ITIL Evaluation Management
Orientation workshop for your organisation
- Who is the Change Evaluation Manager? Several?
- Where are examples of Predicted performance?
- Where are examples of Actual Performance?
- How do we use Predicted reports in Change Advisory Boards?
- What can be improved?
Simple as possible work description for an Evaluation Manager
- Impress the Change Manager with good Predicted performance reports